Christmas Cookies & Desserts
Recipes & Inspirations
It is very important to not make a fool out of yourself during the company Christmas party. This of course also includes your spouse or date if invited. A few pointers to surviving the party with grace and style:
- Dress accordingly. As a woman don't show up in your shortest skirt and the blouse with the lowest cut. Save those outfits for your private functions. As a man don't wear a t-shirt advertising for a beer company.
- Watch your drinking. The last thing you want is to embarrass yourself by losing your control or worse, pass out.
- Be courteous and polite. It does not matter if your boss is drunk and behaves silly. Stay calm and deal with the situation in a calm matter.
- Have a designated driver.
- Show off your good table manners.
- If you love to talk, don't forget to give others a change too. Also listen when they talk, especially when the boss has his speech, don't interrupt.
- Don't flirt with everybody you like.
- This evening is not the time to complain and bitch about your co-workers or the company.
- Never use the company Christmas party as a first date.
- If you truly do not want to attend the function, stay home.
back to index