- The Christmas Magazine is a digital magazine only.
- Most photographs published on this website are available for sale. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing an image.
- We do not link to commercial websites.
- All books advertised on this website have been read by us. We only recommend books we like and books that reflect the spirit of the Christmas Magazine.
Submitting a story, poem, article, recipe or image to the Christmas Magazine
- You have to be rightful copyright owner.
- We do not pay for content.
- We give you of course full credit to the author/photographer with a link to his/her website.
- All new content is first published in the Advent calendar and then moved to its respective section if it fits with the overall spirit of our site.
- No articles about commercial services or products will be published.
- The Christmas Magazine is a secular site therefore no religious content please.
- Content can be submitted via email.
- Written content: no uppercase writing, please spell check before submitting, no forced line breaks only paragraph break, no double spacing after period, no double line spaces.
Examples of articles or stories submitted by readers:
Home for the Holidays,
The Winged Present.
Follow us on